Sunday, April 17, 2011

Chocolate Pudding, Peanut Butter and Marshmallow cookies (!!!)

Did you read that title? When I saw this recipe on Taste and Tell I knew I had to make them. First off, a cookie batter that contains chocolate pudding?? That's combining two of my favorite things. Then you add peanut butter chips and marshmallows? Ok, great. I'm sold.



It's a quick, easy cookie with ingredients you can find in any grocery store. I agree with Debbie, the author of Taste and Tell, that they aren't the prettiest cookies, but man are they delicious. The marshmallow gets a little crazy and melty. I found if you rolled them in a ball, so most of the marshmallow was on the inside, it's pretty ok. Or just let them be ugly and like it. And let's be honest: the batter itself is damn good. Yes, I will scrape the bowl clean, thank you.



I will definitely make these again, and I will probably experiment with this cookie dough base, adding other things. Debbie suggested graham cracker pieces instead of peanut butter chips to make a s'more cookie. I think I might try oats, chocolate chips and walnuts. Check back to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment